Saturday 1 March 2014

My Loving Friend ....


 This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

                                                   


Pristine are your feelings perplexed my thoughts ,
Confused and bewildered preparing to go rot ,
Like a savior you appear over the horizon ,
Embracing me with care interpreting hidden emotions ,
One day I would come breaking all trends if not for anyone else for you my loving Friend .

                     

                               


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do scribble down few words ...it motivates :)

Strangers & Friends

The guavas weren't ripe enough his ambitions were surely the sun too craved laziness he never did through mud filled paths and f...